Benefits of working for us
- attractive holiday entitlement including a minimum of 45 days annual leave for support staff and 62 for lecturing staff
- standard 35-hour working week
- opportunity to apply for flexible working
- opportunities for continuing professional development and career progression
- staff development days
- monthly staff health and wellbeing activities
- full use of campus facilities
- cycle to work scheme
- eligibility to join either SPPA or SPF pension scheme
View our staff benefits booklet
To apply for any of our roles download and complete the application form.
Note: We do not consider applications unless completed in full. CVs are accepted only if they accompany a completed application form.
Email your application to: email@example.com or post to:
Human Resources, South Lanarkshire College, College Way, East Kilbride, G75 0NE
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We are an inclusive and diverse community.
As a Disability Confident employer, we guarantee to offer an interview to all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for an advertised vacancy.
More about equality, diversity and inclusion at South Lanarkshire College. (insert link)
If you are applying for a job or are a member of staff already, we ask you to share certain personal information with us. This short video explains why we ask for this: