Helping you to achieve your career ambitions, whatever they are.
Whether you are thinking about applying for a course, or are already studying with us and looking at your next steps, we are here to help you.
- All courses are designed in line with industry employers.
- Our lecturers have extensive experience working within their sector. This ensures that students gain the skills, knowledge and experience required by employers.
- Our courses are taught in more than just a classroom. All full-time courses include work placements, guests speakers from industry and site visits. These give you an insight into industry and connections for future employment.
We have staff in college to help you find the right job and career. If you are thinking about applying for a course with us but you want to find out more about career options and jobs in your chosen sector, get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com
If you are already a student, speak to your lecturer about career options and jobs. They have expert knowledge, industry connections and tips for success in their sector. They will happily share their insider knowledge with you.
We work closely with Skills Development Scotland so that you have a careers adviser on campus. The careers adviser can help you with:
- career planning support – helping you identify your skills and strengths, identify what is important to you in a job and the steps you need to take to reach your career goal
- choosing courses for progression
- information on different careers
- employability support – job search, CVs and interview techniques
- information on training opportunities
A careers appointment can be made for you in the college, remotely on MS Teams, or over the phone.
How to get in touch
- Email to speak to a careers adviser, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or visit myworldofwork.co.uk for careers advice.
- Speak to our library team on campus
For information on support from Skills Development Scotland go to www.myworldofwork.co.uk or phone the national helpline on 0800 9178000.