Multiply is a new programme, funded by the UK’s Shared Prosperity Fund which helps adults improve their numeracy skills.
This fund will boost people’s ability to use maths in their everyday life, at home and at work. Improving numeracy skills can help you become more confident and improve career prospects, or preparation for further study.
The numeracy courses are designed to increase confidence with numbers for those needing the first steps towards formal qualifications.
They offer a range of support which provides participants the opportunity to:
- Upskill to access certain jobs
- Improve their understanding of numbers
- Use numeracy to manage their money
- Increase numeracy skills in the workplace
- Access College wide resources and facilities
Courses on offer:
- Personal Development with Numeracy
- Pathway to Employment with Numeracy
- Numeracy for Employees
- Money Management with Numeracy
- Money Management for Care Experienced
- Numeracy for the Community
The programmes are for South Lanarkshire residents over the age of 19, who do not already have SCQF Level 5 Maths qualification. The courses will be delivered in South Lanarkshire College, East Kilbride and at our Rural Academy in Lanark.
A full course leaflet can be found here
To find out more and apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org