Applying For a Course
Applying for a course
We’ve made it easy for you to find and apply for a course with us.
- search the course using the search bar on our courses page
- find a course using filters
- browse by career
Once you have chosen a course, you can either apply by clicking ‘apply now’, or add courses to your basket and compare them.
The application process is online. We’ll ask you:
- to create an account so you can then start your application and complete it later if you wish
- some details about yourself, your qualifications and experience
- why you want to study the course
- for references
Although the application process works on mobiles and tablets, it’s better to apply using a PC or laptop, as this will make it easier to type and read your application. You can use our Advice Centre on campus if you need access to a PC or assistance whilst applying.
If you need more information or help to apply, email us at email@example.com
Our courses will give you the skills, knowledge and experience to develop your career.
Search for a term, keyword or career in the box below to find a course for you.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Find a course
Use the filters to find a course that fits with your level of study, subject area and how you want to attend. You can then apply, or add the course to the basket and compare your options.