The Study restaurant
A unique dining experience and training facility for students, staff and the public.
- The Study Restaurant at South Lanarkshire College is a unique dining experience where our students perfect the art of hospitality.
- The restaurant is on campus serving college staff, students and the general public.
- Our students cook and serve alongside our skilled lecturers, and perfect their own skills.
- Students are studying on programmes up to HND Hospitality Management and HND Professional Cookery.
- This hospitality training facility is a previous winner of the prestigious award of College Restaurant of the Year.
What’s on the menu?
We create our menus using the freshest ingredients from Lanarkshire's larder. Set menus change weekly.
Menus range from £10-£15 for a set lunch
Open Tuesdays and Thursdays during term time between 12pm and 12:45pm.
Lanarkshire Carer Card: 10% Discount
South Lanarkshire College is proud to offer 10% discount on restaurant meals (excluding drinks) at The Study Restaurant. Lanarkshire Carer Card holders should advise at the time of booking and present their card when paying. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion.
To book please email: email@example.com
A member of staff will confirm your booking within 48 hours.
Places are limited for lunch, and they go quickly...so make sure you book in advance.