Library Services and Advice Centre
Our Advice Centre is located on the ground floor of our campus next to reception and includes our Admissions, Student Support, Bursaries, College Counsellors and Student Services Staff.
Students and applicants are encouraged to pop in to use this service if they need any advice, guidance or support when either considering applying, during the application process or as a student. Our staff are here to help you and give you the support you need to succeed!
Contact the Advice Centre
We have a large library which is free to use and fully equipped with:
- self-study quiet space
- meeting space
- books and materials
- support from our library staff
- friendly library staff are always happy to help
- books, e-books, e-journals, e-magazines and access to online subscription databases
- study space, including a bookable group study room which holds up to 12 students
- laptop loans (long-term for home use, and short-term to use in the library)
- PCs for you to book
- printing, photocopying and scanning
- guidance with UCAS applications
How to find us:
The library is at the top of the stairs on the first floor.
How to contact us
Borrowing library laptops: email@example.com
UCAS queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 01355 807308
Find out more about services offered: