Flexible Workforce Development Fund
About the fund
The Flexible Workforce Development funding is available to employers in Scotland looking to train their workforce. Training opportunities are available to support your business needs and to address skills gaps in your organisation.
When to apply
Please complete the contact form with your details and training you are looking for in the first instance or make contact through firstname.lastname@example.org
Allocations will be made on a first come, first served basis.
Purpose of the fund
You can use the fund to upskill or reskill your workforce. It’s an opportunity to:
- engage and motivate your employees
- offer them high-quality training to enable your business to develop
- discuss your training needs
- support you to identify suitable courses and approach for your employees
- help you complete your application if necessary
- We train your employees using safe and flexible approaches to support your business needs
- We use a blended and/or remote model, using easy-to-access learning technologies
- This gives you a degree of flexibility to meet your business needs
Key facts 2022/23
- Maintained maximum funding per levy-paying employer of up to £15,000
- Small and medium sized enterprises (fewer than 250 employees) can apply for funding support up to a maximum of £5,000
Find out about training opportunities available here.
Funds are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Email email@example.com or complete the contact form to arrange an initial discussion about applying to the fund.